rotate() is a
PyPDF2 function that allows developers to rotate the pages of a PDF file by a specified angle. It's useful for correcting orientation issues in PDF files and for generating reports or documents with a specific page orientation.
- Read in a PDF called
- Select the page at index 0 and rotate it by 90 degrees;
- Write the PDf to a file called
Everything was clear?
Start learning today and achieve
- Learn with Step-by-Step Lessons.
- Get Ready for Real-World Projects.
- Earn a Certificate Upon Completion.