A histogram is a graphical representation of the distribution of a set of data. It is a graph with rectangular bars, where the height of each bar represents the frequency or the number of observations in a bin. Bins are intervals into which the data is divided, and the bars represent the number of data points that fall into each bin.
Histograms are useful for visualizing the distribution of a dataset and for identifying patterns and trends in the data. They can also help you to understand the spread and skewness of the data, as well as any potential outliers.
- Start with a simple histogram:
- Import the necessary libraries;
- Import the
- Plot the
Everything was clear?
Start learning today and achieve
- Learn with Step-by-Step Lessons.
- Get Ready for Real-World Projects.
- Earn a Certificate Upon Completion.