Filtering the DataFrame
pandas DataFrame refers to selecting rows from the DataFrame based on a certain condition. You can filter a DataFrame using the
 operator or the
For example, suppose you have a DataFrame df with columns
"Gender", and you want to select all rows where the
"Age" column is greater than 30. You can use the following code to filter the DataFrame:
You can also use the
"|" operators to combine multiple conditions.
- Read a csv dataset;
- Filter a column using the
- Query a column;
- FIlter the df using multiple conditions.
Everything was clear?
Start learning today and achieve
- Learn with Step-by-Step Lessons.
- Get Ready for Real-World Projects.
- Earn a Certificate Upon Completion.