To make it easier for you to go through the project, it would be nice to know the following topics:
- Python basics;
- Introduction to pandas;
- Intermediate pandas;
- First Dive into Seaborn Visualization;
- Deep Dive into the Seaborn Visualization;
- Visualization in Python with matplotlib;
P.S. Even without knowledge of these topics, you can complete the project.
A company active in Big Data and Data Science is offering some courses in order to train potential future employers. Several individuals signup but, after finishing the courses, they often leave and search for a new job elsewhere. Creating and offering these courses obviously take time (and money) to the company. For that reason, in this project we will predict the probability that a candidate will search for a new company after completing the course.
The data that will be used can be found at the following link. Just couple of remarks that will be useful during our analysis:
- The dataset is imbalanced;
- Most features are categorical (Nominal, Ordinal, Binary), some with high cardinality;
- Missing imputation can be a part of your pipeline as well.
Everything was clear?
Start learning today and achieve
- Learn with Step-by-Step Lessons.
- Get Ready for Real-World Projects.
- Earn a Certificate Upon Completion.