Python Date and Time Mastery: Managing Temporal Data
Store a Specific Date (and Time)
To store a date and time in Python using the
datetime module, you can use the
datetime class to create a
datetime object representing the date and time you want to store.
- Import the
- Get the current date and time (
- Create a variable with a specific date (and time). You can choose whichever date you prefer.
Once you've completed this task, click the button above the code to check your solution.
Everything was clear?
Start learning today and achieve
- Learn with Step-by-Step Lessons.
- Get Ready for Real-World Projects.
- Earn a Certificate Upon Completion.