Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) Essentials: The Nobel Prizes Project
Which Sex Is the Most Commonly Represented?
Now we want to understand which gender is most commonly represented in every category of the awards.
The categories are Economic Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Peace, Physiology or Medicine, and Literature.
- Create a new column called
"female_winner"with True if the winner was a woman;
- Create a column with the decade of the
"awardYear". We do this in order to make our graph clearer;
- Group the results by decade and category on the
"female_winner"column, with the mean aggregator.
Everything was clear?
Start learning today and achieve
- Learn with Step-by-Step Lessons.
- Get Ready for Real-World Projects.
- Earn a Certificate Upon Completion.