Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) Essentials: The Nobel Prizes Project
The Most Nobel Prizes
In this chapter we would like to understand which country has won the most nobel prizes. We are going to do that by counting the winners by their
"birth_country". We will only consider the first top 10 countries.
- Print the distribution of the
"birth_country"column. For every country, print the number of occurrences. Please only plot the first 10 countries;
- In the plotting part, please make a plot of the results you found in the first point of this chapter. Fill out:
- Bars: Count of winners from every birth country (obtained in the first point);
- Height: list of birth countries (obtained in the first point).
Everything was clear?
Start learning today and achieve
- Learn with Step-by-Step Lessons.
- Get Ready for Real-World Projects.
- Earn a Certificate Upon Completion.